Friday, January 20, 2006

bedroom.woes

Ikea is unbelievable! I bought the Aneboda bed a couple of days ago. While assembling it, my bro and I realised the pack contained one wrong piece. Instead of being mirror pieces, two pieces were identical, which is, really, no good at all. I was peeved.

So. You can imagine my increased 'peeve-ness' (pardon they bad vocab) when i open the replacement pieces, only to realise, with shock horror, that they gave us the wrong piece, AGAIN. At this point, i just wanted to 'go to the wall' (read: faint)

I would definitely say that the free installation they threw in in the end was well justified. And also, since im such a sucker for good-looking deco and furniture, i guess i'll still be one loyal Ikea customer - who occasionally complains *thumbs up*!

No comments: