Tuesday, May 09, 2006

3 month self-rediscovery

Looking back on the date of my last post, i realise my blogging halted not at some random time of the month, but at the very beginning of my working days at ZR. Awesome. If that isnt proof of how busy work's been, i dont know what is!

Michelle insists that it is D's and my DUTY to keep our blogs rolling, so im gonna indulge you, Mich.

Today's one of those few nights where i manage to plant my arse home by 7.45pm. Usually it's upstairs with the working lot for drinks, or dinn, or shipping escapades, or plain just being tied up by ambush work. Ah what a relaxing night it is, with the IN tray cleared, errands run and plain just waiting for my hunk (so he claims), to call.

On a completely random note, love is in the air. Got great news yesterday from C who's potentially gonna have the fullest experience of her life! Way to go. All that's left is me hoping that the lurvee fairie finds a way to grant you your heart's desire. You squirrel!

No comments: